1. Why did Hana not want to go outside after she was forced to wear the Star of David?2. Why was Fumiko "enchanted" with Hana's drawings?
3. Following Hana's father's arrest, Hana and George were alone. Imagine that you are left alone. What would you do to survive?
1.hana did not want to go out side wearing the star of david because it would give away her identity as a jew.
ReplyDelete2. i need to read about it.
3.i don't know what i would do i think i would kill myself. better dead than alone.
Well Hana felt different than everyone else. Fumiko was "enchanted" with the drawings is, because it showed how she was being treated and what it was like there. I would be depressed. I would want be with the person I lost. Also big bad bayer, it already said why in the book. People already knew she was Jewish. She wasn't alone, Hana was with her brother George. You obviosly didn't read the title.
ReplyDeleteiamawesome668 :)
She did not want to were the the star of David because she doseet like to called a Jew
ReplyDeletebecause she liked drawings
from Pizza
1. The reason is because she felt embarrssed to wear it.
ReplyDelete2.She felt enchanted because the drawings told them about Hana's personality.
3. If I were in the same situation I would probaly try to leave Czechoslovakia.
1. Hana did not want to go outside because she was scared.
ReplyDelete2. Foumiko liked hanas drawings because she wantwd to lern more things about hana.
3. I would be very scared and fell like crying.
1. Hanna was embaressed and hurt about being a Jew. So why would she want to feel differant and wearing the star of David would make her even more depressed then she already was.
ReplyDelete2. Fumiko was "enchanted" with Hanna's drawings because she had been looking for something that could make her feel even more connected with Hanna.
3. To survive I would stay with George. He would be the only thing I had left. That would help me survive.
Kaitlyn
1. Hana felt embarrassed and humiliated when she wore the Star of David.She was already angry hat she couldn't go to the movies, to the pond, to school, but now this? Hana clearly thought that this was five steps, not just one step, too far. Why couldn't Hitler just leave the Jews alone?
ReplyDelete2. The drawings showed what Hana was thinking about, and knowing what she was thinking about helped everyone know her better, even if she wasn't there with them.
3. I would go to my aunt and uncle. They would find a good hiding place for me like a secret room, in case the Nazis came.
Rainduck
1.I think that Hana was embarrassed to wear the Star of David because she thought that people would look at her and think she was a bad person because she was Jewish.
ReplyDelete2.Fumiko was enchanted by Hana's drawings because she thought that the drawings would help the children imagine what type of person Hana was.
3.If I was left alone, I would pack all of my most precious belongings and go find a close relative who would let me stay with them until my parents returned.
ND
1)because the star marks that shes a jewe and she can die
ReplyDelete2)because she sees what hana is feeling
3)well try to forget
1.I think Hana was embarresed because she was the only one of her friends that was a Jew.She was sad because of who she is.
ReplyDelete2.Fumiko was enchanted with her drawings because she thought Hana was very very brave.And she could use the drawings to find out who Hana really was.
3.I would walk to one of my relatives house to live with them.I would pack everything i could fit in my suitcase.I would avoid going outside for a while.
KR
1. Hana probably didnt want to go outside cause she was jewish. Also she was embarrassed wearing the star of david because she might get caught
ReplyDelete2. Fumiko liked Hanas drawings because they were beautiful. Also that nothing could stop her from drawing even if there was a war.
3. I would hide in a store. There would be plenty of food in a store. Also a store has shelter
T.M
1. She didn't want to go out with the star because there were no other Jewish kids in her town. She felt embarrassed.
ReplyDelete2. She was ENCHANTED with the paintings because it told her how Hana was like. Plus what she was feeling.
3. I would use what I had very wisely. I would also take very good care of my nanny.
J.S.
A.J
ReplyDelete1. hana felt embarressed to wear the star. Because she was the onley jewish kid other then her brother.
ReplyDelete2.Because she was shocked to find out that hana and goerge got to go to school.At the same time as they were in the ghetto.
3.to survive i would stay close to goerge.then we would leave czchslovakia as soon as possibable.
B.O
She was really embarrassed to wear it outside. Plus because she was the only jew girl.
ReplyDeleteIt told so much about here life in the ghetto. Plus how she felt.
I would get the oldest to cook. The youngest to help around the house. And the middle to do both of them
1. because she was inbarist to to show that she was a jew.2.because she new that she was a brave and a strong girl.3. I wold go out at the time that hana was aloud and go out and by food p.s. I wold go fast.
ReplyDelete1.because she was embarrassed. Cause she was the only Jewish kid/child.
ReplyDelete2.had a school and it told them all about what she did in the ghetto. Plus it told the story of her life
3.I would get everything I need and go to other family. I would get the oldlest to cook the youngest to do stuff that mom would do.
1. She was probably embarrassed. She didn't wanna the Nazi's to know she was Jewish. I know i would be embarrassed.
ReplyDelete2. Fumiko saw that she was a strong girl in those drawings. She was happy that she could show kids that were learning about the Holocaust the drawings that she drew.
3. I would go and try to find some friends and family. I would be really scared and I can't imagine how Hana and George felt.
#1. Hana did not want to were the star of David because she was enbaresed about being the only Jew in town. #2. Fumiko was so inspiered by the story of Hanas suitcase she wanted to know more about Hana. #3. they couldent really do any thing but eat smaller portions. B.E
ReplyDelete1. Hana is probably scared because the Nazi's would be hunting all the Jews down. She would also be embarrassed because she would be the only little girl who is a Jew.
ReplyDelete2. Fumiko was enchanted by Hana's drawing because it could help the children understand who Hana was in the ghetto. And the kids could understand who Hana really was!
3.If I were alone I would walk all the way to my grandma's and Grandpas to get all the food there and hide there too. It would also be very hard to walk to my grandmas because what if you got caught.
1.because she did not want to be seen with the star because she is the only kid that is a jew and she was scared of getting caught form hitler 2.fumiko was enchanted by hana's drawings because it would help people understand what type of kid she was 3.i would get all my stuff i wanted to have and go to someone i new and that person would take care of me sd
ReplyDelete1. Hana didn't want to wear the Star of David in public because she was the only Jewish little girl in the ghetto. It makes her stand out even more!
ReplyDelete2. Fumiko was enchanted in Hana's drawings because she drew them when she was inside the ghetto. She drew all the Jewish people working because of Hitler, she drew the school, etc.
3. If I were left alone with only a housemaid, I'd save up the money we'd have. I'd also keep a lookout for Hitler's army. I'd take care of the store and be EXTRA nice to customers to get tips.
Alee
1.i think Hana was embarrassed to wear the star.I also think that she did not want to because there where no other kids who where Jews.
ReplyDelete2.I think Fumiko was enchanted in Hana's drawings because the kids would learn more about Hana.I also think she was because it would help the childern imagine her.
3.If I was left home with my brother I would fell sad and scared. I would also go to live with my aunty and uncle.
k.m
1.She was probably shy, scared,and embarrassed because she was the only jewish child in town.2. maybe cause it tells Hana's life and how brave and strong she was.1 I would use cook books to learn to cook and I would ask my older sibling for help.
ReplyDeleteshe was embaressed that shhe felt differant. fumiko was enchanted because she never could of gone inside the shoe's of a holacaust girl. I would find a nice friend and ask for a place to hide!
ReplyDelete1. I think Hana would not go out side while wearing the star or David because she was the only jewish kid in her town.
ReplyDelete2.Fumiko was enchanted by hana`s drawings cause she couldfind her personality.
I would let my house keeper act as my parent and try to live that way.
N.B
1.I think Hana was afraid she wood be caught or killed . 2.I think FUMIKO was AMAZED by how strong Hana was.3.Nothing I wood kill my self
ReplyDelete1. Because if she went outside a Nazi might see her and then arrest her. Because she is Jewish and the star of David is a symbol of the Jewish peoples.
ReplyDelete2.Fumiko was enchanted by Hana's drawings because they were so outstanding.I think that Hana is an amazing drawer and with that I would think that anyone would be enchanted by the drawings.
3.I would scout or scavenge around for food as long as it would take to find the food.Then try to sneak past the Nazis back to the shelter but if one almost saw me I wouldn't move back to the shelter. I would just stay there for the night. But then in the morning I would try to sneak back to the shelter with enough food to feed me for a while.
-CM
1. Hana did not like that people new that she was jewish now the hole city new. 2. Fumiko wanted the children to learn more about hana. 3.I'd go live with Ben
ReplyDeleteShe did not want to go outside with the star of David becasue she did not know the reason for the star and that she thought it was dumb becasue everyone new the she was already Jewish. Fumiko was happy because she had something of Hana's that the kids could touch. I would go and live with family.
ReplyDelete1. Hana Didn't want to wear it because no Jews allowed in movies, Store (Only in certain times) And outside and Jews are not allowed in school (Only kids)
ReplyDelete2. Fumiko actually seen in person Hana's drawings not only that the she get to explore the inside of Hana.
3. I would be sad because who have no parents to hug you sing to you feed you and love you and if you go to school no one is ever gonna say goodbye to you.
1) Hana was embarassed to show that she was jew.
ReplyDelete2) Fumiko was enchanted by Hana's drawings because Hana drew what she was thinking or feeling.
3)I would go and look for family or friends to live with.
Little one
1)Hana thought that it was stupid to have to wear the star.
ReplyDelete2)Fumiko was enchanted by Hana's drawings because Hana drew what she saw and what she wanted to see.
2)I would go live with family or friends that love me and would let me live with them.
1.I think cause she was the only jew family around and I bet she was embarrassed too.2 I think cause what she is going thru was really inspired by how happy she tried to be.3.I think I would make sure their was cloths packed and food too so if i had to leave it would be ready and i would make friends to take care of each other to stay together and keep each other safe.
ReplyDeleteagw
because she is scared that people might bully her.
ReplyDeletethats all i know
nora