1) Do you think Fumiko will actually meet George Brady? How do you think he will feel hearing about his sister?
2) Why do you think that those 2 girls (the tall girl and the older girl) were directed right, while Hana went left to the room?
3) Explain how you would feel if your only family member was taken away?
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1.No i don't think that fumiko will meet goerge brady because Goerge would be too sad to talk about his parents and sisters death.
ReplyDelete2.because they were stronger and older and could workwhile Hana and the other girls were weaker and couldn't do as much
3.i would be sad because i wouldn't have anybody too cuddle me.I would also feel really scared because i wouldn't know what would be going on at all because i rely on my family for lots of stuff
1)Yes I think Fumiko will meet George Brady because I think that George will be amazed that lots of Japanese children want to know about his little sister that died in the Holocaust.
ReplyDelete2)Because the older girls were stronger and could do more manual labour while Hana and the younger girls were much smaller and weaker.
3)I would feel lonely because the only person I had to comfort me in a siduation like that would be gone; who would be there for me?
1. Yes, Fumiko will meet George. George will be happy but sad. He will be happy to see her stuff but then sad to see them.
ReplyDelete2. They were stronger and older. They could be able to do the work.
3. I would cry and feel alone. I would be scared.
yes because he wants his sister to live her dreem as a teacher. because they thot that hana was week and she was yong. i wood be sad so so so so so sad because i wood miss them to to to much.
ReplyDelete1)I think Fumiko will meet George, because George will want to spread Hana's story.
ReplyDelete2) Because they older and they are stronger.
3) I would feel scared, sad, and lonely.
JS
A.J
ReplyDelete1.Yes she dose because we have read the hole story.
ReplyDelete2.I think because they were both older than all of the other girls.
3.I would fell ungrateful because i wasn't there to protect my brother or sister. I would fell sad,dispersed and scared.
1. I think Fumiko will meet George cause George will want everyone to know about what happened.
ReplyDelete2. The 2 girls were older and stronger plus they could work.
3. I would feel crushed if someone in my family passed away.
T.M
I think that she will meet George Brady because he will want to share what happened.And I also know that he would be sad.
ReplyDeleteI think they went right because they where older and stronger so they thought that they could work for them more then Hanna and the older girls.
For the rest of my life I would be sad and I can not ever image what that would be like.
It would help me a lot if I saw the movie
K.M
1. Yeah, I think Fumiko is going to meet George Brady! I think she will because George likes Japanese people.
ReplyDelete2. I think they left because they could work for the Nazi's. The other girls might work in the concentration camp, or go in The Zykon B shower.
3. I would feel really lonely because what if it was someone I really loved. I would be depressed because no one would help take care of me.
N.S
1. I think that Fumiko will find George and George will tell her about his past life with Hana. I think that because the story is still going and if Fumiko didn't meet George or George didn't tell her about Hana then the story would be cut short. I also think that he will tell is because he misses Hana and he wants people to learn about her.
ReplyDelete2. I think that they looked more worthy to work than Hana because they went to the bunks while Hana went to the gas room. I feel bad for her.
3. I would feel so ANGRY!!!!! I would also feel really lonely!
1. Idon't think so
ReplyDeleteA.L
ReplyDelete1. Yes I do actually think that Fumiko will meet George. Mostly because I would if I was George. Because of the letter. But the real question is. Would you go if you were George?Because the letter was so convincing
ReplyDelete2. Because those two girls looked really fit because one was tall and the other was strong and could do more work. But in Hana's I think that they just wanted to kill the short and weak ones because the wouldn't work as much.
3. I would feel an array of things I would be angry, sad and very very scared. I would be really scared and that would mean very good hiding or just stay hidden
-CM
1 i think that she will because he is going to be soo happy that she is trying to get kids to understand what kind of person hana was and how wounderful it would to help 2 the two girls went over there because they were much older and much stronger!3 if my dad or mom or anyone in my other family i would cry & cry S.D
ReplyDelete1. yes. but i feel that George will be sad. in the book hana said she wanted to be a teacher and by the japenese kids finding out hana is teaching.2. because they were not usles like the smaller kids.3.i would feel sad and feel lost and horrifed if anything happened to me.expeshly my sister and parents.i need my parents to survive so i can survive because i dont hace a job or money. without my family im nothing. thats all. b.e.
ReplyDelete1. she will meet him because it is like starting a new generation.he would be devastated bye the pass
ReplyDeleteof his sibling.
2.older girls are more stronger than younger.
3.I would practically i'd be like trying to find him and um be so like lonely
-S.M
1.I think she will met george and he will cry .2.I think they thote the tall ones wood be beter to werck 3.nothing i wood die
ReplyDelete1.no i did not think she would be able to meet george because he would be very sad to talk about those awful times.
ReplyDelete2.I think it is because they would be stonger and keep up and the others were young and weaker.
3.I would be very sad and would not have a very good time ever again.
n.b
1. i would feel so sad if fumkio told me that my mom and dad have been murderd and i will be really really really sad to hear that my sister hana brady had died
ReplyDelete2. because i think that they are older and taller and they wont go to the gas thingy because they where to old and i dont know for shower i am just guessing
3. i would be very sad because i love my sister breanna w and i love my mom and i also love my dad so if i woke up one morning with out my mom and dad then i would ask my sister where are mom and dad and then she would have to lie to me because she doesn't want me to be sad and then breanna will say that they went camping and then i would ask breanna when will they be back and then breanna will have to say 8 monuhts and then i will say ok
K.W
1. Fumiko will meet George. He will be happy and sad because he will love to hear about Hana, but he will be sad of all the bad memories.
ReplyDelete2. Probably because she was younger and they were older.
3. I would be really sad and angry.
1. Yes, Fumiko will meet George. George felt happy and sad at the same time because Hana's wish to be a teacher came true because she was teaching everybody about what happened in the Holocaust, but he'll be sad because she wasn't there to see it, and because she died a horrible death.
ReplyDelete2. Because the other girls were strong enough to do work whereas Hana would probably collapse on the first day, so it was easier to just send her to the gas chamber than to lug her body out to be burned.
3. I would want to phone my extended family and tell them what happened. They would take care of me.
- Rainduck
1. Yes, I do think Fumico will be able to meet George because he will be happy that pople halfway across the World will want to learn about the Holocaust and Hana.
ReplyDelete2. I think the older girls were directed to the right because they were stronger than Hana.
3. if my only other family meber died I would know they were still with me in my heart and they would be happier dead than in a concentration camp.
K.M.
She did meet George and he was happy that kids around the world where learning about the Holocaust.
ReplyDeleteThe two girls where sent to work and Hana was sent to the gas chamber.
I would be really sad but I would know they are always with me.
Lindsay McAulay
Well... Fumiko does meet George and he did send her pictures. Although Hana's death was tragic for him he talked pretty freely. The older girls were stronger and in better health. Hana didn't follow Georges instructions. He told her to eat as much as she could and stay healthy. I would go to friends an ask them for help.
ReplyDelete1) Fomiko doese meet Goerge and Goerge sends pictures to Fomiko.
ReplyDelete2) Hana got sent to the left because when the guy who sells tickets oferd Hana and she said no and when she got food she gave it to Goerge.
3) If my familt mebers died i would be sad and disapointed.
F.M
1)I think that Fumiko will meet George Brady.He will probably feel excited that children half way around the world are learning the impact the Holocaust had Jewish children and their families but he will might remember the painful thought of his little being sent to the gas chamber and the fact that he could do nothing to save her.
ReplyDelete2)I think Hana was directed to the left because the other girls looked heathier and the Nazis thought that they could be used as slaves and Hana was to weak and would be killed.
3)If my Mother or Father died in a concentration camp or killed by a Nazis I would be devastated but I would still know they would want me to survive.
ND